Comments

Pages

Thursday, 22 May 2014

Radhika Kumaraswamy Rejects Bigg Boss Offer

Posted by at 08:22 Read our previous post
Suvarna TV’s ‘bigg’ plans to rope in Radhika Kumaraswamy, the second wife to JD (S) top man and former chief minister HD Kumaraswamy, for the second season of the television reality show Bigg Boss Kannada seems to have gone kaput. The actress recently stated that she would have loved to be a part of a show like this, but her family duties, especially towards her young daughter Shamika, tie her down.

The actress told the cinema website Chitraloka.com, “‘I would have participated in the first season itself. But I can’t live without my daughter for such a long period I don’t have the patience to stay there for three months and if I come before that then people will talk about that also. So, it is better that I don’t go there.”

The actress is currently shooting for Rudra Tandava, which co-stars Chiranjeevi Sarja. After that, she will begin work on Namagagi, where she reunites with Ninagagi co-star Vijay Raghavendra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Bigg Boss Kannada is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template